Thermal Equipment Sales-Administrative Assistant
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. was incorporated in 1962 and has been representing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers ever since. We have become a leader in the HVAC sales and service industry in the state of Kentucky by conducting business with a high level of competence, product knowledge, honesty and integrity. Our Louisville office is looking for a team member that will aid in administrative duties to help our sales team and run an efficient office. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, hard-working, and technologically proficient.
- • Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- • Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- • Tracks equipment shipments and notifies customers of any updates
- • Maintains logs of equipment orders, sales call log, etc
- • Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- • Supports sales team with varying array of tasks
- • Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- • Completes internal paperwork for job tracking and service obligations
- • Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Abilities, and Skills
- • Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, however; work experience in the construction industry will be considered.
- • General computer knowledge with emphasis in the following software applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- • Ability to be a team player
- • Great organizational skills with the ability prioritize and finish tasks on time
- • Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
Send resume to Molly@thermaleq.com