If you: Are a member of Builders Exchange of Kentucky and would like to access the online planroom… then click “Member Login”.
The Kentucky Construction Insurance Trust (KCIT)
Providing smaller employers access to “larger employer” rates.
Builders Exchange of Kentucky offers these benefits through the Kentucky Construction Industry Trust (KCIT). The KCIT has a strong, stable 30-year history and covers approximately 10,000 participants. This enables us to negotiate discounts from the providers. A third-party administrator offers COBRA and Section 125 administration. Bim Group supports these benefits with prompt, personal service.
For details on any of these plans, contact:
- A variety of Anthem plans to suit your needs
- Dual choice programs allowing employees to select between a combination of plans
- Health Savings Account plans
- IRIS care management program included. This feature monitors your medical and prescription usage, checking for conflicting treatments and offering case management where indicated
- Wellness program designed to target risks and provide guidance; potentially lowering long term claims costs and premiums
- Plans available through Delta Dental and Anthem
- Statewide provider networks
- Orthodontia available (group size minimums may apply)
- Group term life available through Anthem and Assurant
- Benefits may be offered in a flat dollar amount, classed out by job title or based on a factor of earnings
- Various guaranteed issue limits available based on group size
- Plans available through Anthem and Assurant
- Long and short term plan designs offering income protection
Prevailing Wage Plans
- Qualified Anthem plans that are designed to meet the unique needs of the employer who is working prevailing wage jobs